Kobocha Squash and Goji Berry Brownies
- 3/4c oat flour (blended rolled oats)
- 1/4 cup oat bran
- 1tsp baking powder
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup carob powder
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1/4 cup walnuts
- 2T goji berries
- 1/2tsp liquid vanilla stevia
- 1tsp vanilla
- 1 cup kobocha puree (cooked)
- 1T agave
- 1T coconut oil
- Preheat oven to 200C / 350F
- Combine dry ingredients (except goji berries and walnuts) in a bowl and mix.
- Combine wet ingredients in another bowl and mix.
- Pour wet mixture into dry ingredient bowl and stir until mixed well.
- Add goji berries and walnuts to mixture and combine.
- Pour into greased 8x8 baking pan.
- Bake for approximately 35-40 minutes, or until cooked through.
Oat bran with peanut butter, goji berries, kobocha butter and bits of brownie.